Saturday, December 13, 2008

THREE YEARS

Well, it's December 13. That means I've been doing this blog thing for three whole years. A lot has changed in my life recently, but one thing that has remained largely constant -- and hopefully will for a long time -- is my comic blogging at Title Undetermined.

I never came up with a title, but I think I've developed an interesting style over the past three years. I've got my normal posts, and my co-bloggers who help keep things from getting stale. It's never a dull moment with those guys.

I want to thank everybody who reads regularly or just stops by on occasion. It means a lot to me, knowing that somebody out there is reading something I write.

There are going to be more changes in store for me soon -- I'm going back to school next year, and who knows where that'll take me. But one place It won't take me is away from here. Here's hoping I can keep this going for another year or three...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Three years? In blogging years, that...that's like NINETY!

So, congratulations. And a hearty "Hi-yo" to Doctor Polaris. He's just dreamy.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! And happy anniversary!! Thanks for such a great blog. I feel 2009 will be big years for Dr. Polaris and Azrael.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I read you every day and love it. Keep up the good work.

-Phil

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Derek said...

And many mooooooore!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

Happy anniversary! :-)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Thanks so much for the kind words, everybody. It really means a lot to me to know that there really *are* people out there reading and enjoying this stuff.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think DC gave you an anniversary present in the March 2009 previews. Thank you for writing this, also. Glad you're stateside once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home