Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's Hoping

That "Azrael" series came out a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gotten around to reading it for... Obvious reasons. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

Part of me hopes it doesn't do well. After all, it's supposed to be my comic. Not some other guy's. But Saint Dumas knows I can't really feel that way. It's not in my nature. I guess I want anyone who has to follow in my terrible shoes to succeed.

I hope he doesn't go completely crazy like most Azraels.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...I have to admit that when I discovered that it was some other guy, not the REAL Azrael, I just sort've lost interest.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Third World Diplomat said...

Read the issue. Big meh. JPV is still THE Azrael.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Wasn't terrible, but yeah - it ain't OUR Az

 

Post a Comment

<< Home