Monday, August 31, 2009

The Marvel Takeover

In all honesty, I have very little of interest to say about the acquisition of Marvel by Disney. Since I don't read anything Marvel produces and have very little interest in their movies or other properties.

That said, I hope this will finally put to rest the tired old canard trotted out by some Marvel zombies that Marvel is somehow more "pure" than DC because it isn't (or rather wasn't) owned by a bigger corporation.

Of course, they'll probably find a way anyway..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I'm wondering if Marvel is going to start name-dropping more Disney-owned celebrities, like Miley Cyrus. Could this be the death of Stephen Colbert's political candidacy in the Marvel Universe?

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ah yes, now Marvel will be taken over by the Great Satan, known as Disney, and their theoretical purity will be as naught.

I'm practicing my Villain-Speak!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger John J. Wall said...

I'm waiting for Disney Zombies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home