Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Direction

I'm sure you've all heard that I won't be showing up in the new Azrael series. To top it off, they seem to be leaving my status as far as "alive" or "dead" pretty vague. So I probably won't be in Blackest Night: Batman either.

Know that I've had to consider my various options. After much reflection and prayer to St. Dumas I've decided that my best option is to try and go back to school!

After all, it's worked for the host of this blog as for good old Stephanie Brown as well. If they can pull it off, so can I!

Currently I've got a semester at Gotham U. as a Computer Science major under my belt. I've got a few introductory computer classes taken care of and I think I did my Earth Science gen ed. I've still got to deal with the PHIL480 requirement, but I think I can pull it off.

I don't know if I want to go back for computers, though. It's awfully hard to type with these three-fingered gauntlets. I'm thinking maybe... Religious Studies?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Michael May said...

Good luck, pal! Especially with that Philosophy class. Maybe Stephanie will loan you her notes.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh heck, self-improvement is always a good thing. If you take computer classes, maybe Oracle will let you in her group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home