Monday, August 17, 2009

A Return

Now this, my friends: I have returned.

It's been a pretty hectic week, but I think things should get more or less back to normal now. As you may notice from the sidebar I am no longer "Currently Unemployed" but rather a "Graduate Student."

Now, technically classes don't start until a week from today. But I figured this was an opportune time to add it to the sidebar and make it official. I'm back to doing something with my life.

That said, this is not one of those sad posts where I lament the changes in my life that have forced me to give up blogging. I don't really get that. Why would I give up doing something that I love when it really doesn't take up much of my time? No, this blogging will continue.

In closing: regular posting begins to tomorrow and I was so right about the big bad in Blackest Night.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You escaped from the basement!

Woohoo!

Have fun in school.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

I'm just dissapointed Johns had to pull a Didio and say that the Big Bad would not be...

He lied to the fans... Doosh.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

It never bothers me when creators lie to fans. Why shouldn't they? I really don't expect him to give it away simply because somebody guessed it. And a "no comment" in that situation is pretty much the same as a "yes."

He did the same thing when he told everybody that Sinestro wouldn't be in Rebirth. It made Sinestro's appearance all the more delicious in my eyes.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

I guess.

I was just hoping it wouldn't be someone/thing a little less obvious then Nekron.

(Didn't Kyle Rayner whoop his Zombie GLC all on his own once...?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home