Saturday, August 08, 2009

Reinvigoration

I am enraged. Once the name of Doctor Polaris was feared. Now? Now, taken as it has been by an usurper, the name has been relegated to a laughing stock.

I am sorely displeased.

As loyal reader Jake pointed out I have been employed in many mighty crossovers. Whenever a suitably powerful opponent was needed they came to me. Did not Perry White -- editor-in-chief of major metropolitan newspaper The Daily Planet -- once call me "one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet"? He did.

Mark my words: I shall not rest until the name of Doctor Polaris is returned to its former glory. Before long my name will once again be whispered in the dark places of the earth with reverence. With fear.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Huzzah!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Um....

please don't read my blog today. You... aren't in the mood for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home