Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Grumpy Today

I'm grumpy today for two reasons: 1. I have a ton of schoolwork to do. 2. I didn't get to read any new comics this week.

I know it's because Thanksgiving was last week... But, I have trouble understanding that because Thanksgiving was last week. I understand stuff being delayed when the holiday is on a Monday. But can't people get their $#%^ together over the weekend?

Yeah, I'm a little grumpy. So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to post a picture of Wild Dog beating the crap out of mobsters with an attaché case. That should make everybody feel better, don't you think?

Ahh, that soothes the soul.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, the whole delay of a day a WEEK later, is rather confusing to me. So Wild Dog going to town is always a nice thing to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home