Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Missing: Clark Kent

Where is Clark Kent?

Now, I know that the answer to that is actually "he's on New Krypton." Because you and I both know that Clark Kent, Kal-El, and Superman are one and the same. But a lot of people don't know that. Perry White, Clark Kent's boss is one of those people.

Isn't anyone asking where Clark Kent has gone? Isn't anyone curious? As far as I know (and I'll admit I may have missed it) this issue hasn't arisen. No one is asking Lois Lane where her husband has disappeared to. Nobody seems to be paying attention.

Now, I know Clark Kent is supposed to be a guy who fades into the background, but this is the sort of thing I'd like to see at least mentioned. Even if it's a simple question from Perry to Lois asking her "how's Clark doing taking care of his mother after his father died during this year long sabbatical I've given him?" Something like that would work.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

YOu know, I didn't even think about that, but it certainly does make sense. I HOPE that they came up with a reasonably plausible story.

Funny, that Kent fellow, he has a mullet just like Superman's, and he disappeared when Superman died, and now he's missing again, when Superman is missing...OMG! He's Stalking Superman!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Metropolis is not a very nice place to visit right now, what with the lack of water. It's not impossible that the government wants people to NOT move there right now, thus easing its burdens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home