Monday, November 16, 2009

The Best for Last

Greetings, fools. It is I, Black Lantern Doctor Polaris.

Yes, yes. I know I said I'd never wear one of these pieces of gaudy jewelery. But sometimes and opportunity arises and a man must make the most of it. Mostly I made the most of the opportunity to slaughter my inept replacement. Which I did. Joyfully.

Set aside the idea that Black Lanterns are "emotionless." I certainly was riding high when I ripped out the M. B. A.'s heart. What color is "joy" on the emotional spectrum? Because I'm pretty sure I was glowing.

The stage, of course, is not set for my glorious return to the world of the living. After all, Geoff Johns does not make mentions lightly. He would not have noted the fact that replacement Green Lantern villain was slaughtered if he wasn't planning a glorious return.

After all, I am the last Green Lantern adversary who has not yet been revamped. Johns has done everyone from the Shark to Hector Hammond to Evil-Star. There's only one villain left. And you know they always save the best for last.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Joyfully inDEED!

I know that I certainly read about it with the utmost glee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home