Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Return of Bruce Wayne

I've been asking for this for almost seven months. When I heard about Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne I knew it was going to be everything I wanted and more.

After all, I asked for Batman fighting Vandal Savage during prehistoric times (which we sure as hell better get). But that's not all we're getting. We're also going to get Puritan Witch Hunter Batman, Pirate Batman, Viking Batman, and probably more.

Grant Morrison's work is sometimes hit and miss for me. But I'll be honest, people. This story sounds like it was created just for me. There are few things I love more than historical tales that play with history. One of those few things is Batman. Put them together?

This is going to be awesome.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm not a huge Bat-fan, and I hate to admit this...but it DOES sound fairly awesome...doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home