Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best News of 2010

I think it's safe to say that this is the best news DC has released so far this year. Birds of Prey coming back? Gail Simone writing Birds of Prey again. This is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Seriously; Gail Simone's Birds of Prey was one of my earliest regular comic books. She came on the book around the time I started reading comics. It's no exaggeration to say that her Birds of Prey has a lot to do with why I love both comics and the DCU.

I want to welcome Ms. Simone (and Mr. Benes) back to the book. I hope it's a long run. I know I'll be there every step of the way.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm so happy that BOP is coming back...WITH Gail Simone, probably corresponding to the despair that I felt when it was cancelled. Not to mention the new JLI and Brightest Day...it seems as though there is going to be a lot to look forward to.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Captain Infinity said...

That is most awesome.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

It is the most awesome. In that there is nothing else that is or possibly could be more awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home