Saturday, March 27, 2010

It Pours

I'm annoyed at DC these days. Not because they're putting out bad stuff, mind you. I'm annoyed because there is too much good stuff. At least stuff that's good for me.

Normally such a thing wouldn't be a problem. But right now it is because I'm desperately trying to pare down my pull list because I'm not making the kind of money I used to. When it comes down to food or comics, well, I'll take comics. But I still can't get everything.

As such I look at all the new books coming out and get very annoyed. Will I purchase the new Birds of Prey? Likely. How about Zatanna? All signs point to "yes." Batman Beyond? I already said I would.

So I think you can all see my predicament. There is too much goodness out there these days. But then, I can't be too annoyed. After all, itis the fool who curses the sky for the rain...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, I'd rather have THIS sort of problem rather than having too many bad titles coming out. And who needs to eat on a regular basis anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home