Monday, May 24, 2010

Dreams

I came down with a nasty cold last night. As a consequence, I ended up sleeping for ten hours. When you sleep that long you tend to have weird dreams.

I dreamed I was in a toy store. As I always do, I checked out the DCU action figures, hoping for someone I would really be willing to spend money on. I rarely find anything in the real world. But in the dream?

Doctor Polaris! Everyone, filling the shelves! The DCU line and Brave and the Bold! I could finally get a proper Doctor Polaris! It was a dream come true!

Except... It was no more than a dream. Alas.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Truly, you dreamt of paradise.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You mean there ISN'T a Doctor Polaris figure? But there ought to be.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There actually is a Doctor Polaris action figure for sale on Amazon, but you have to buy the Green Lantern that comes with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-vs-Dr-Polaris/dp/B000Y262R4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1274819862&sr=8-4

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

It should come as no surprise that I already own that set. Unfortunately it's not a very good action figure. The proportions are all wonky and he's about a foot and a half shorter than my Mattel Azrael and Superman figures. Doesn't do the Doctor Justice.

Many times I've thought about trying to build a custom figure. But I don't really think I could pull it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home