Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No Time!

I have my MA exam two weeks from tomorrow, so it shouldn't surprise you all that I haven't had much time for posting.

Plus, I've been mulling over this whole "relaunch" thing and have been having some disturbing thoughts. Among them was this: "Wouldn't this be a good opportunity to give the whole thing up?"

I pushed that thought away, of course. I couldn't give the comics up entirely. But part of me wants to save the money and the effort. After all, I won't be able to visit a comic book store for a whole year once I leave for Japan in September. And why should I spend the money on the floppies when I can't even read them?

Am I drifting towards digital? I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure what is going to happen. And I don't know if the new DCU is a good thing... Or a bad thing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't give up the blog and the comics!!!

Try digital. An iPad is the perfect gift post MA-exam. Good luck.

Remember how desolate our year without Scipio was. We need you too.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Ryan, the blogsophere needs you, and so do I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home