Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Just Throwing it Out There

I was wondering if maybe I could get a new #1 as well.

I know the last Azrael book didn't do so well. But I wasn't in that. They could do a new one with me! They could call it Azrael Dark or just make me edgy and cool. Maybe I could get a tattoo of St. Dumas (His name be praised!).

I really can't think of a good reason why I shouldn't get a new series. Hawk and Dove are getting a new series. Drawn by Rob Liefeld! Surely they could find some one willing to write about my grim, dark, supernatural adventures.

After all, I've got an "in" to the world of wacky cults. Wacky cults play a central part of the DC Universe in many ways. Or maybe I could join John Constantine's Justice League. I don't know anything about him, but I imagine we have a lot in common.

If that's too much then maybe I could get a few issues in that new anthology title? I'd love to see me drawn by Ryan Sook. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Is it?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you guys were in charge of DC's relaunch. :(

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sweetie, if it were up to me I WOULD give you a new book. With Ryan Sook and all. Seriously, ROB LIEFELF?

What were they thinking?

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog please visit my blog http://howtomakeyourowncomic.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home