Monday, July 11, 2011

Coloring

All right. I'm back. I finished my MA exam and presumably now a Master of the Universe. I won't know for sure until I get the results back.

Now, while I was supposed to be thinking about the foundations of the Tokugawa Shogunate I was instead thinking about very silly things. Like Jason Todd's hair.

Here's the thing: it seems to change color every few years. Here's the timeline as far as I can tell:

Pre-Crisis: Jason's hair is blond; he dies it black to be Robin.

Post-Crisis: Jason's hair is actually black.

Hush: Jason's hair is black with a white streak.

Under the Hood: Jason's hair is just black again.

Batman and Robin: Jason's hair is red with a white streak.

Currently: Jason's hair is just red.

Now, I understand that editors have more important things to worry about that what color hair Jason Todd has. I mean, there's that whole relaunch and everything. I get it. But maybe, just maybe we could pick one and stick with it when we hit the New 52 era? Please?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Congratulations on your pending degree. Of COURSE you aced it.

I agree about Jason's hair. It is becoming...a distraction.

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Accursed Interloper said...

Jason's hair reminds me of Jason's existence, and is thus an irritant. Even killing him off again is more attention than this character deserves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home