Sunday, May 28, 2006

Greetings, Friends

I have returned.

You see, the real world (curse its name!) has had a hold of me this past week. I had to attend a conference on Port Island in Kobe. Luckily that was easy. Because I live in Japan, you see.

But I was left without internet -- and more importantly without comics -- for that period of time. But now that that's over, expect normal updates to resume on Monday.

And for the record I'm still pissed about Robin #150 and Secret Six kicked my ass (I love you Gail!).

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Gail Simone said...

It is SO MUTUAL.

:)

Gail

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger James Meeley said...

Awesome! Gail and DR together at last... sort of. Hey, DR, did you get that BoP issue i had Gail sign for you at Emerald City last month?

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Oh, wow! Thanks for replying! You totally made my week!

And yes, I did get that issue. Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home