Monday, May 08, 2006

I Am Enraged

I am enraged! How dare DC go behind my back! When they apparently needed an advice columnist for 52 did they come to me (the world's most preeminent genius/madman/advice colunist)? No! They instead went to that no talent hack Prof. Expert.

Look, I've worked with a lot of great doctors and professors in my time. Men like Doctor Domino, Doctor Excess, and Doctor Sivana. But "Professor" Expert doesn't hold a candle to those great men. Like certain other "professors" Expert doesn't even have a doctorate!

Back when I did that teaching stint at Midwestern University he was nothing more but a lowly graduate student. And he never rose any higher than that. His dissertation was bunk and even sleeping with the president of the university didn't help.

Expert was a loser then, and he's a loser now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home