Saturday, May 06, 2006

Infinite Crisis 7

Infinite Crisis is finally over. It has come to an end. As for the final issue, I don't have all that much to say about it. But I do have a few thoughts. I will share them with you. You will enjoy it, because I will it to be so.

Good things about Infinite Crisis #7:

- Evil, and lots of it

- Alex Luthor's ultimate fate (looks like I can cross him off my list)

- Green Lanterns dying

- Wild eyed insanity

- Black Adam

Bad things about Infinite Crisis #7:

- Too much Hal Jordan

- Hal Jordan not dying

- Restoration of Joe Chill and Superman as Superboy to continuity

- I wasn't it in

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- I wasn't it in

Uh huh. Human Bomb blew up a little to hard huh?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

I agree with your assessment, Doc.

Joe Chill? Who the heck missed him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home