Thursday, April 27, 2006

IC7 Cover, Take 2

Like I said; I'm that kind of geek. So when I saw that the color version of Perez's brilliant Infinite Crisis #7 cover was available, I had to try again.

In an interview George Perez says there are fifty-six characters on the cover. I'm not going to doubt him, but I only found fifty-four. So if you see the two I'm missing, point them out! Beyond that, there are only two characters that I can't identify (though 10 looks familiar and 38 might be Jason Todd).


  1. Baron Blitzkrieg
  2. The Thunderbolt
  3. Raven
  4. Beast Boy
  5. Stargirl
  6. Degaton
  7. Felix Faust
  8. Bulleteer
  9. Weather Wizard
  10. Unknown
  11. Amazo
  12. Captain Marvel Jr.
  13. Robin
  14. Bizarro
  15. Doctor Light
  16. Lady Quark
  17. Steel
  18. Black Adam
  19. Man-Bat
  20. Wonder Girl
  21. Neutron
  22. Harley Quinn
  23. Bane
  24. Zoom
  25. Metamorpho
  26. Sinestro
  27. Cheetah
  28. Solomon Grundy
  29. Green Arrow
  30. Wildcat
  31. Arsenal
  32. Aquaman
  33. Flash
  34. Shadow Thief
  35. Nightwing
  36. Scarecrow
  37. Mary Marvel
  38. Unknown
  39. Plastic Man
  40. Black Canary
  41. Doctor Psycho
  42. Gorilla Grodd
  43. Killer Croc
  44. S. T. R. I. P. E.
  45. Poison Ivy
  46. Wonder Woman
  47. Batman
  48. Heatwave
  49. Floronic Man
  50. Black Manta
  51. Fire
  52. Deathstroke, the Terminator
  53. Captain Cold
  54. Hourman

8 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that Plastic Man's fist striking out between the 'Y' and 'P' of Daily Planet? I don't see him listed.

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#10 is Bolt, the super-powered assasin and former special effects man from Blue Devil.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the question that's got me is where's superman?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Superman, Power Girl, and J'onn are all on the GL cover (along with E2 Supes and Superboy).

And what's Azrael's feeling about BANE being on the cover of IC#7, while his angelic butt moulders in the ground?

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging from the hat, it might be possible that number 38 is actually Felix Faust...but I have no alternate identity for number 7.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the "flame" over Mary Marvel's hand coming from? Could this be a hint for a further charcter?

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i though #10 looked alot like Electro, (1 of spidermans' enemies) but he's a marvel character.... hmmmm

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure that the number 10 is Deathbolt and 38 if not the Cont Vertigo is the Matter Master (Master I doubt that Matter is only 1 hand)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home