Saturday, April 22, 2006

Infinite Crisis 7 Cover

Because I'm that kind of geek I went through the absolutely awesome George Perez cover for Infinite Crisis #7 (told you there was going to be a big battle!) and tried to identify all the characters. I was -- fittingly enough -- able to identify fifty-two distinct personages. The ones I'm not sure of I've written in italics. If you think you can help me identify any (or if there are any I missed) let me know!

High Res Version

  1. Unknown
  2. The Thunderbolt
  3. Unknown
  4. Bulleteer
  5. Unknown
  6. Raven
  7. Degaton
  8. Weather Wizard (Thanks Mallet!)
  9. Unknown
  10. Robin
  11. Beast Boy
  12. Stargirl
  13. Lady Quark
  14. Amazo
  15. Bizzaro
  16. Doctor Light
  17. Steel
  18. Captain Marvel (possibly Captain Marvel Jr.)
  19. Wonder Girl
  20. Unknown
  21. Black Adam
  22. Man-Bat
  23. Harley Quinn
  24. Bane
  25. Zoom
  26. Metamorpho
  27. Sinestro
  28. Solomon Grundy
  29. Green Arrow
  30. Wildcat
  31. Arsenal
  32. Aquaman
  33. Flash
  34. Shadow Thief
  35. Unknown
  36. Mary Marvel
  37. Cheetah
  38. Poison Ivy (Thanks Mallet!)
  39. Black Canary
  40. Doctor Psycho
  41. Gorilla Grodd (though he looks more like the Ultra-Humanite)
  42. Killer Croc
  43. S. T. R. I. P. E.
  44. Batman
  45. Heatwave
  46. The Flouronic Man
  47. Wonder Woman
  48. Deathstroke, The Terminator
  49. Black Manta
  50. Fire
  51. Captain Cold
  52. Hourman

So, can anyone help me with the unknowns? Have I made any mistakes? Am I missing anyone?

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person who 35 is punching (right under Mary's elbow) looks like Scarecrow. So 35 might be Nightwing.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

#9 would be Black Bolt, I believe.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe 5 is the Weather Wizard being manhandled by Metamorpho, but you have both of them listed already, so I'm not sure who you are looking at for 5.

9 is Bolt, an old Blue Devil villain, who has also shown up in Suicide Squad, and other various titles.

20 is Neutron, once a member of the Fearsome Five?

I agree that 35 is Nightwing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home