Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Don't Know How To Feel

Well, I was a little shocked to find out this week that my old enemies the Order of St. Dumas are still in business (or back in business, whatever the case may be). And I'm more than a little hurt about it.

Why haven't they called me? I'm supposed to be their chosen avenging angel, right? What're they doing with this Mark Shaw guy? They're not going to replace me, are they? Are they?

Someone give me some reassurance here. As many of you know, I tend to be woefully insecure. It doesn't help that I have to deal with a guy like Doctor Polaris on a regular basis (he called after the news and proceeded to mock me mercilessly).

Of course, maybe I'm better off. The avenging angel job wasn't exactly a good job. And I'm not sure I was that good at it. But if Mr. Shaw does take the job, I wish him the best.

Though I imagine it won't turn out well for him either...

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You're being oddly mature about all of this.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Dying has given him a new, somewhat calmer outlook on life.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

Death does tend to mellow a person.

But I'm as surprised as you about the "maturity." That's never been my strong suit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home