Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Shattered Time

Well, it seems that I let time get away from me during this holiday season. Such things happen, especially when you're caught up in the whirlwind of Christmas and Japanese New Year's celebrations. Those things are nuts.

Anyway, I hope to return to posting again. Let's say... Right now.

That being said, I think this might be the longest stretch I've gone without posting. Sorry about that, Mom.

Anyway, I do want to talk about comics again. So how about I make a New Year's resolution? (albeit three days too late) I shall endevour to make sure that one of the three of us posts every day. Doctor Polaris has been vacationing somewhere warm, and Azrael's been... Well, he's been moodier than usual lately. I think he's depressed because someone called him "god-awful." But he'll get over it.

So yeah, it's 2:15 AM and I'm really tired. So there will be sensical stuff tomorrow. At least as sensical as I usually am...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

C'mon, Azrael isn't depressed. He's planning. Planning for his epic showdown with the criminal mastermind...RaccoonMan!

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any sensicality more sensical than "the attack of the 100-foot Kobra who has worked out some kind of deal whereby he gets to be in charge of the whole world, conditioned upon his crushing of the Golden Gate Bridge" is probably overkill. It's not like the bar is set all that high.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Azrael is just depressed because he's not as snappy a dresser as Dr. Polaris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home