Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is in the Air

I'm back. As you can imagine, the sheer awesome force of Wild Dog Week nearly destroyed me. So I needed to take a day off (and another day hitting the temples in Kyoto) in order to relax. But now I'm back in the groove. New comics arrive tomorrow, so expect substantative analysis then (especially regarding Justice Society of America #3).

But right now it's Valentine's Day. So I'll just post one of my favorite images of my number one favorite couple in comics:

Happy Valentine's Day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Awwwww...that's so sweet. And yes, I do love me some Snow White and Bigby.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Bigby/Snow OTP is so awesomely sweet that it makes diabetes flare up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home