Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm So Terribly Lonely

I'm tired of spending my weekends patrolling in the rain and watching reruns of Law & Order: SVU. I need to get out more. Be around people. I need to get me a girlfriend.

I'll admit that I've never had much luck with women. I mean, I'm twenty-seven for Saint Dumas' sake. And you know how many girlfriends I've had in that time? Let's just say I can count them all on one hand. And that's when I'm wearing my three-finger gauntlets...

But I've spent enough time moping about it. I need to get out there. There are hundreds of unattached ladies in the DCU. Many of whom are super-heroines. So, in the spirit of last year's epic job hunt I'm asking my faithful readers for help.

So, who do you think I would get along well with? And more importantly, do you know of any girls in the DCU who would actually be willing to go out on a date with me? I understand that I'm not exactly Hal Jordan, but I do have some reedeming qualities...

What do you think?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ohhhh! I know...Supergirl! Why you two would just be MADE for each other! The angst alone would be pooling up and puddling on the floor!

Plus, her tummy is hanging out, and there is the distinct possibility that she doesn't believe in underwear.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

SpySmasher is the gal for you. You can exchange stories about how Babs is sooooo mean...

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Steven Hardina said...

The Crimson Avenger all the way. You two would relate to each other immediately, have a ton of shared interests, and never run out of things to talk about or criminals to kill. Plus, she hangs with the JSA and you're a legacy hero - that's what's called "a foot in the door".

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connor Hawk, you both have issues with father figures and you could really benefit from his stability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home