Saturday, October 20, 2007

Coming Back

I am very excited by my imminent return in the pages of Gotham Underground. I hope that the artist takes time to draw my original costume properly. It is not an easy costume to draw, but I believe it to be worth the effort.

I also hope the the people of Gotham City will welcome me back with open arms. I can only hope that absence has made the heart grow fonder, and that they people of Gotham will accept my crazed, 90's style vigilantism. Additionally, I really hope that flaming swords are back in style.

Honestly, though. It's not the people of Gotham City I'm most worried about. It's the other crime fighters in Gotham. I've worked with them in the past, but it hasn't always gone well. Nightwing never liked me, and I think Robin felt sorry for me. And I'm something like twelve years older than the kid.

I just want them to let me back in the club. I liked being part of the "Bat Family." We all need some place to belong...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Derek said...

I don't want to dash your hopes, but...

What if the pictured Azrael is Mark Shaw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home