Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Did It

Did you know that I was mentioned in Countdown a few weeks back?

It's true. They've been doing those "villain profiles" and one of them happened to be Bane. Not only was I mentioned but I was also seen! Take a look:

Yes! That is me, beating up Bane. Now, Bane makes a big deal about how he "broke the Bat." And yes, he did. He beat You-Know-Who, something that very few people have ever managed to do. I mean, I couldn't do it.

But don't forget, my friends. Bane may have broken the Bat... But I broke Bane.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And you should be VERY proud of yourself. Have a cupcake.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger The Blot said...

I was wasting time yesterday surfing around eBay and I happened to find this great custom Azrael/Knightfall Batman figure and it reminded me of this post. I guess dead or alive, good old Jean-Paul really is making a comeback. Hopefully we'll be seeing him again soon. Check it out, it's actually a pretty good recreation.

You can check it out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Universe-DC-Superheroes-Azreal-Batman-custom_W0QQitemZ280211404640QQihZ018QQcategoryZ60153QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home