Sunday, April 06, 2008

He Returns!

Today began as a regular day. I got up, shook the sleep from my head and turned on my computer. I checked the sites I usually do. I saw that Newsarama had some previews and among them was the preview for Booster Gold #8. So I looked at it.

And then my head exploded.

Because -- as foretold by me -- Wild Dog has returned!

Sure, they still can't get his costume right and it's only an alternate timeline. But that is indeed Wild Dog, returned from limbo for actual page time in a DC comic.

Words can't quite express the extreme level of giddiness flooding through me. Every time I look at that preview page I start to cackle a little with glee. This Wednesday can't come soon enough. I want to see what Geoff and Jeff do with the character (even if the mask is wrong).

This just goes to show: all of you who think your favorite obscure character will never see page time again... There's hope.

WILD DOG RETURNS: 4 - 9 - 2008
BE READY

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well! I know what I'll be picking up!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger The Blot said...

I can't wait for BG #8, whats better than a Wild Dog and Pantha appearance. Too bad Pantha sleeps with the fishes after Superboy-Prime got to her.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Awesome! By the way, have you seen this?:

http://terrybeatty.blogspot.com/search?q=wild+dog

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

And now he's gone. Understanding the love heaped on Booster Gold will just be filed next to "Enjoys ASBAR" and "Keeps Renewing Family Guy" under Things I Don't Get...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home