Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Foolery

Today is a day of "foolery." April foolery.

But know this! I, Doctor Polaris will make no effort to deceive you with childish tricks. Rather, I will forthrightly tell you that I will take your money. And I will crush your car with my awesome magnetic powers.

I will not pretend on this, the first day of April that I like Magneto or respect Hal Jordan. I would not insult your intelligence with such paltry parlor tricks. I will make it clear that Magneto is marked for death and that Hal Jordan is a fool every day of the year.

Doctor Polaris is not interested juvenile April foolery. Polaris cares nothing for pranks and tricks. So take your "April Fools" to the other side of the street. Because I am not amused.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

We all know about your disdain for Marvel's "master" of magnetism. But what about its "mistress" who uses your name?

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, SOMEBODY's cranky this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home