Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What Ever Happened... Oh, Wait...

Long, long ago I wrote about Prometheus. He was one of those wacky Grant Morrison inventions that did everything advertised. I mean, the guy beat up the JLA. Then he somehow ended up as "Hush's dancing monkey." The mighty fell, and it disappointed me.

But along comes the mysterious Sterling Gates (surely that must be a pseudonym). He says he's going to make Prometheus awesome again. He's a strange fellow, this Sterling Gates (if that is his real name). He came out of nowhere and so far everything he's done has bee really good. He seems to specialize in revitalizing hard luck characters...

Wait a second...

Is it possible that "Sterling Gates" is really Geoff Johns, Super Writer?

I think I just cracked this case wide open...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

That is ridiculous! Johns writes so many books as it is, he doesn't have time to have a pseudonym!

No, clearly "Sterling Gates" is a clone of Johns.

My hope for Sterling though, he's younger than Johns so his "nostalgia period" could very well be the early 90s. That could be a good sign for a certain dark vigilante. And hopefully for a Teen of Steel that also happens to be a clone!

Boy, this was a rambling comment. But I think I made my point!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

You made your point, and a fine point it is!

Here's hoping "Sterling Gates" does *exactly* as you say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home