Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Triumphant Return

Rejoice, my loyal allies! For Polaris has truly returned!

Consider: the most recent issue of the weekly series Trinity. There, we see the Anti-Trinity summon a cadre that consists of the most fearsome villains of all time. And who, you may ask, is front and center? It is I, Doctor Polaris.

Now, it is easy to assume that that is not me. After all, the coloring is shoddy and some pieces of the costume are just not quite right. But consider this: in a world where there is no Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman would Infinite Crisis have happened?

Seeing as that particular Crisis was precipitated in part by the Supermen of Earths 2 and Prime, I say no. And if Infinite Crisis never happened then I was never blown up by the Human Bomb (Human Bomb!) and therefore never replaced by an M. B. A.!

I approve, Mr. Busiek. I heartily approve.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Being blown up can happen to anyone. The TRUE injustice is being replaced by a skeevy MBA...WITH A BEARD!

If the events in Trinity lead to the return of the REAL Doctor Polaris, then I for one, applaud them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home