Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Immorality

Know that I'm not happy with Azrael: Death's Dark Knight #3.

And it's not just the fact that I'm not in the book. I'm okay with that. Saint Dumas knows I've tried to make peace with that! I'd like to believe I've succeeded.

No, my problem comes with the guy who is in the book. Have you seen the things he's done? Terribly, immoral things. Also, he's chopped off legs and hands! Now, I know I carried a flaming sword around a lot. In fact, I had two flaming blades in my gauntlets.

But really, how many times did you see me actually use them? I don't think I ever chopped off the body parts of anyone. Even those that probably deserved it. I was more of a beating vigilante. I'd thrash you to within an inch of your life, probably knock out some teeth and break your arms. But in the end you'd still have hands on those arms.

I just don't know. I don't feel like this is the kind of guy we want running around in Gotham. And I'm certain that You-Know-Who would not approve...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

At least you had style, my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home