Friday, July 31, 2009

Stay in School

I watched in dismay this week as my ill-coordinated doppelganger inflicted serious damage upon the Justice Society of America.

This does not, however, indicate any degree of feeling on my part toward the team. Even my pathetic nephew Damage fails to elicit warm feelings in my heart. Why would I care about any of the other losers on that team?

No, I am displeased because my replacement is showing me up. Or at least he's trying to. He's stolen my name (though it is now innacurate), copied my powers, (though to a lesser degree) and is apeing my costume (to a hideous degree). Now he wants to steal my reputation! Seize for himself a place of glory as one of the villains who "took down the JSA."

I will not allow it! If I have to step in and fight side to side with my whiny, college-dropout nephew then I will do it. Anything to show "Mister Polaris" who's boss...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Bah. The faux Polaris is just a blow-hard. Even the JSA knows that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home