Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Give Me Time

Apologies for the lack of posting over the end/beginning of the week. I came down with a real nasty cold over the weekend. Still, I'm fine with that because at least it's not the H1N1 Flu (which is going around the campus like mad). I'm hoping (fearing?) that Black Lantern Azrael and Black Lantern Doctor Polaris may pick up the slack for the rest of the week.

In other news, I saw that guy again. He was wearing the same damn Avengers sweatshirt. I don't know what to make of that...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I don't know, if you can't trust a guy who's wearing an Avengers shirt, who can you trust?

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It may possibly be the only shirt that he owns. I assume that you at least, have a change of clothing,which puts you one up on him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home