Sunday, December 13, 2009

And So...

Lo, for it came to be December the Thirteenth which was and is the date of this blog's founding.

Long have I written upon this virtual parchment. And know that I am thankful for each and every one of you who reads my word.. It has been four long years and I am grateful for each of them.

They say all good things must come to an end. But not this thing. I know I haven't been a reliable blogger this past year, what with me starting graduate school and all. But I want to thank all the readers who've stuck with me and comment from time to time (and those who don't comment as well). I'd probably still write even if nobody commented... But it wouldn't be half as fun.

Here's to another four, or eight, or twelve years. As long as they keep making comics and I keep reading them I'll keep talking about them. And that's really what it's all about, isn't it?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Happy blogoversary!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Another Blogobirthday! I LOVE Blogobirthdays. And please tell Doctor Polaris, that I said Hi.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Congratulations. When I read, "They say all good things must come to an end" I was a bit worried.

I Don't comment much, but I do read you every chance I get. Keep up the good work!

-Phil

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Woo hoo! :-D

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Huzzah on another year, and may you survive the undead wrath of your co-bloggers to make it to year 5!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home