Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boo

RRARRR!

Black Lantern Azrael back again. And for the record? I hate you all. Please tell me that elicits some rage.

Anyway, it seems they're doing a whole story about Batman's stupid corpse. Why wasn't there a story about my corpse? I don't even know how I ended up dead anyway. They didn't find my body. It's obvious I was alive.

RRARRR! Are you feeling some compassion for my pitiful plight? No? No rage or compassion, huh? Definitely no love here either... I can't think of any reason for avarice. And there's nothing here to hope for. I suppose my only hope is to elicit...

RRARRR!

Please tell me that got some fear out of some of you. No? Dang... I'm not very good at this...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh poor baby. If there were a Pitiful Ring, I think that you'd get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home