Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Another Return

Well, I'm alive again. Only St. Dumas knows why that's the case. But I suppose I'll make the most of it.

I know that they're back to having trouble over in Gotham City. With You-Know-Who still apparently "dead" a whole new crop of Morrisonian villains have shown their faces. Old Dick Grayson and that annoying new kid can't seem to keep up with it.

At least that's my way of looking at things. You know what else I guessed (long before the new Robin)? I guessed that that "Oberon Sexton" guy might actually be You-Know-Who. But then, it doesn't take the "World's Greatest Detective" to put those pieces together.

Anyway, know that I'm going to try and get back into the vigilante business soon. As good as Dick is at stepping into You-Know-Who's shoes I sometimes think he's not willing to just thrash the bad guys within an inch of their lives (something they need from time to time). That's at least one thing the new kid and I have in common...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger carrowsboy said...

Glad to have you back, your replacement sucked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home