Monday, April 05, 2010

Brightest Day Begins

No, your eyes do not deceive you. It is I, Doctor Polaris. Alive and well after so many years out of the spotlight.

Did you really think you wouldn't see me with Blackest Night at its end? Did you truly believe that the twelve resurrections on the four page foldout were the limit? Know this: I was the first of many off panel resurrections. Doctor Polaris had returned.

What does this mean for the DC Universe and this blog? First and foremost, my conspicuous absence in the case of the latter has come to an end. No longer will you be disappointed in coming to this site to seek my wisdom. Do not doubt this: Doctor Polaris will be here.

I will also grace the pages of DC comics in the not too distant future. What comic? I cannot say. When will it happen? Soon.

The Brightest Day begins here, loyal readers. For the DC Universe and for this blog. Doctor Polaris has returned. The world will never be the same.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The resurrection of the REAL Doctor Polaris has me just giddy with excitement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home