Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catman is Cold as Ice

There's a preview for the latest Secret Six up. Yeah, I know that by the time most of you read this you'll probably have the actual comic. Such are the trials of the fact that I post these things at night. When it's dark.

Anyway. I was really wondering how Catman was going to get out of the sticky situation he was left in at the end of the last issue. As far as I could tell there was no way for him to extricate himself from the situation.

I was wrong.

You see, this is why I love Secret Six. No matter what I think is coming Gail Simone still manages to surprise me. To shock me. To appall me. And still keep me coming back for more.

Is Catman's decision as cold as it seems? Or is he simply calling the bad (worse) guys' bluff? I'm not entirely sure... But one thing I'll say... Those guys have no idea who they're dealing with.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Catman is awesome. He does call their bluff...except that he's perfectly willing to take the risk that they will kill the kid. In other words, he bluffs by not bluffing. I know the old evil guy was surprised.

Gosh, I love this book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home