Friday, April 09, 2010

Nominations

Whatever you may think of James Robinson's writing, there's no denying that the man is a class act.

After all, here's what he said about his Eisner nomination for writing Cry for Justice:
"To all who congratulated me for the Eisner nom, thank you. To all those vocally pissed that I got one, thank you too. The fact that you care enough about comics to have strong opinions at all is a good thing, ultimately. So bravo to all you Robinson haters, I love you all."

-- writer James Robinson, on reactions to his Eisner Award nomination for Best Writer for Justice League: Cry for Justice
Really, how often do you see someone thanking the people who hate him?

Anyway, congratulation to James Robinson -- and all the other Eisner nominees.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

If there is one thing I love, it is a man with a sense of humor.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I love almost all of his work, but being nominated for this just baffles me to no end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home