Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just The One

It has been over four years since I first begged the comics world to stop spelling Judd Winick's name wrong. It doesn't seem to have helped.

Just today over at CBR they have once again spelled Judd Winick's name "Winnick." It is well known among those who know well my idiosyncrasies that this drives me up the wall for no good reason.

Now, I expect this from ill-informed message board commenters. They are the most likely to spell his name wrong, after all. But I do not expect a site like Comic Book Resources -- which regularly has cause to actually interview Mr. Winick -- to make such mistakes.

This is my last warning, people. Get it right. There is only one "N" in Winick. Just the one. There has only ever been one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

They can't help it. Dr. Polaris ordered them to do it to mess with you. he has to do something to pass the time while he waits for Johns to come to his senses and kick hector Hammond to the curb.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oops.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Heh... Guilty as charged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home