Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birds of Prey #2

It would appear that Gail Simone is taking a slightly different approach in the new Birds of Prey. I don't know if putting the Birds on the "outside" will last, but it will certainly make for an interesting opening arc.

Also: I don't think that's Cassandra Cain. It seems far more likely that whoever White Canary is, she's got some connection to Black Canaray's almost adopted daughter Sin. Older sister? Time travel? I don't really know. But if it had been Cassandra Dinah would have figured it out.

I wonder if we'll ever see Cassandra Cain again. I know that people occasionally ask about her at cons and whatnot. And I know DC likes to talk about there being a "plan." I think she's one of the characters they say they have a "plan for." Of course, the plan never really seems to materialize.

Anyway, I was talking about Birds of Prey #2. I think it was a strong second part, but I really want to see more of what's coming. What will Oracle do, and how will the Penguin play a role? It's been an unexpected ride so far. Hell, did anybody see that conclusion to the Savant/Creote story coming? I know I didn't...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I know that I thought it might be Sin too...although she WAS mentioned during this issue. Maybe it's Sin's Aunt Myrtle...come to get HER REVENGE! Or another discarded girlfriend of Ollie's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home