Sunday, June 27, 2010

Too Many Books

I am outraged -- outraged! -- by the proliferation of Green Lantern comics. Green Lantern starring Hal Jordan was bad enough. Then they had to give us Green Lantern Corps starring that insipid pretty boy Kyle Rayner. And now Emerald Warriors starring Guy Gardner? This goes too far.

The worst thing about it is this: with all these Green Lantern comics they can't seem to find room for even a single appearance by Doctor Polaris. I don't care which one of those dullards I get to beat up on. My preference is certainly Hal Jordan. But I'm just as willing to crack Kyle Rayner's skulls. I've done it before.

But instead we continue to be fed new villains. Random cosmic figures and non-Green Lantern villains shoehorned into fighting those pathetic ring-slingers. Though my position is paramount, I wonder if the other Green Lantern villains are as annoyed as I. Where is that fool Sonar? What about Evil Star? Does anyone even remember Evil Star?

Setting this all aside, the course is clear: one of those three writers needs to get me a cover spot. Put me on the cover and his life may yet be spared. I'm willing to be patient... But for how long?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Guy Gardner said...

You suck Dr. Polaris.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Hmph, I expected as much from you, Gardner.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, I'm just torn here. As much as I admire the total ruthlessness and really fabulous hair of Doctor Polaris, I really DO have a major weakness for Guy Gardner's incredible buttocks.

What oh what is a girl to do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home