Sunday, September 04, 2011

It Lives!

No my friends, your eyes do not deceive you. I am indeed here, alive, and blogging. It has been exactly a month since I posted on the blog here and oh, an eventful month it has been.

I had the trouble of moving out of my old apartment and into temporary lodgings while preparing for the more long stay in Japan (which I am at this very moment). All of this (plus the temporary interruption of my comics) has led to a bit of a whirlwind.

That said, I do hope to be able to continue blogging here. I should be able to get comics again very soon, but right now I don't have the Internet at home (never mind the secret location from which I now transmit this message). But I may only be able to post once, twice, or mayhap three times a week.

So watch this space, friends. I suppose that the advent of a new era of DC comics is an appropriate time for me to get back into the swing of things again here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

I blamed the Flash for your disappearance--like Superman's red shorts.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Woohoo! Please continue to blog from your secret lair!

Damn...I wish I had a lair.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Welcome back; sorely misses; yours is one of the few blogs I read regularly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home