Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What the Heck?

What the heck is going on with Nightwing?

I mean, back when we used to hang together (and by "hang" I mean "fight" and by "together" I mean "each other") Dick always seemed to be the stable one. Maybe it was a facade, but he really looked like he had it together. A relatively steady girlfriend. A good job (in legitimate law enforcement no less!).

But then he started hanging out with people like me (Tarantula). I'm talking psychotic vigilantes with an axe to grind. And then he lets his most visible arch-nemesis (Blockbuster) get killed. A superhero can't let his arch-foe die. Why do you think the Joker's still around? I mean, where would I be without the Order of Saint Dumas?

Oh, right. Dead.

Get it together, Dick. Otherwise you'll end up like me: an also-ran with an awesome costume. I don't care how much time you spent with the Titans; if you don't pull it together Jason's going to take your spotlight. And maybe your girl.

I know you don't want that.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

I should reiterate that your costume is absolutely *atrocious.*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home