Monday, April 17, 2006

He Just Doesn't Care

It wasn't that long ago that I was pointed to the standard bearer for left handers. But that's not the only maligned group I belong to. I -- like millions of men across the planet -- am losing my hair.

Now don't get frightened; it's only a little bit of receding hair (so far). But I realized that there aren't many balding guys in comics. Sure, there are plenty of baldies, but few who are merely on their way.

But yesterday it struck my like a bolt of magical lightning. How could I have not seen the obvious before? Gentlemen, I have found the one to represent us. You may or may not have noticed it. But it is as clear as day:

That's right. Black Adam is losing his hair. Slowly. But it's happening; there's no way that isn't a receding hairline.

And you know what? Black Adam doesn't care. Because -- like me -- he's so badass it doesn't matter. He's still got goddesses on his arm and a country all his own.

So next time you snicker at a balding guy, remember: Black Adam may not care, but he'll still shave a little off your top. Simply because he can.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can shave a little off my top any time he likes.

Rowr.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home