Monday, October 29, 2007

Cinema

It has come to my attention that "Hollywood" is preparing to make a Green Lantern film This makes me feel alternating bands of white-hot rage and delicious anticipation.

The rage, of course, stems from that fact that I will not likely be in the film. Though I am one of Jordan's longest running adversaries, "Tinseltown" will undoubtedly feel that Sinestro will make a better villain on the big screen. So what we'll get is a pompous ass preening onscreen. While fighting another preening, pompous ass.

And my anticipation? Why, the opportunity to sit in a dark theater and heckle Hal Jordan on screen. Opportunities such as that only come along once in a great while. Be assured that Polaris will not miss the opportunity. I will be there -- front and center -- throwing those delightful chocolate-covered raisins at the screen.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Preening pompous asses all around! I'm sorry that you will probably not be in the movie, my dear dear Doctor, but on the other hand, imagine the joy you will feel when once again, Hal Jordan gets hit in the head?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home