Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Real Wonder Woman

There are many days when I don't know what to post on here. Tonight was one of those, so I did what I usually do when Doctor Polaris and Azrael aren't around: I started skimming other blogs.

And when that fails, I can usually find something on Newsarama that strikes my fancy. And boy, did I ever. I headed over to Newsarama's blog and what did I find but this little article about New Frontier. Including its voice cast.

There are some good names on there. But none made the eyes bulge out of my head like the person doing Wonder Woman. That's right, friends. Lucy Lawless -- Xena herself -- will be voicing Wonder Woman.

It should come as no surprise to anyone with even a passing understanding of how my geek-addled brain works that I love Xena: Warrior Princess. It has everything that anyone could ever want in a television program. I defy anyone to prove differently. I dare ya.

And most of what made Xena great was Xena herself. And what made Xena great was Lucy Lawless. I always thought she would make a great Wonder Woman. Now I'll get the chance to see if I'm right.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Whoa. You mean that they did something right for a change? Oh frabjous day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home