Monday, November 24, 2008

Non-Comic Post

Whew, what a long weekend. I spent much of it working on my graduate school applications. There's no way I'm going into the real workforce, thank-you-very-much. I'm just not wired that way.

And to prove it, there's a question that's bugged me forever. My friend and I tried to come up with an answer once, but we're still just not sure how it would turn out. So I'd like you to tell me what you think.

If every U. S. president (George Washington to George W. Bush) were suddenly plucked out of time, dropped onto a hellish island, and forced to fight each other Battle Royale style for survival, who would win?

I've think I've got my answer. How about you?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

Come on. Teddy Roosevelt - no question.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Tough question. Thomas Jefferson at first thought cause knowing him he'd invent some kind of gun out of bamboo, Star Trek style.

On pure physical ability though, Lincoln, it's been said before but, skinny guy like that, with a long reach, dudes like that fight till their hamburger.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

James K. Polk. He was a biter.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

James Madison. Only 5 foot 4, so he'll be one of those crazy little guys. Less Wolverine, more Puck, but with less body hair and better grooming than either one. He'd be acrobatically flipping around all over the place, hitting he others from weird angles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home