Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Newer Krypton

I neither feel like posting nor have much to say today. It's just been... Well, it's been one of those days. I'm sure I don't have to explain to y'all what I'm talking about.

Still, World of New Krypton was fun this week, wasn't it? I was especially keen on that last page. I'm not entirely sure where the whole New Krypton mess is going to end up... But things just seem to be getting worse and worse for those Kryptonians.

But then, as the "assholes of space" some of them do deserve it...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

"Assholes of Space" sums them up quite neatly, actually.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I was wondering if the Saturnians had been quietly retconned away or not. I'm certainly glad to see some acknowledgement that there are already alien races living in our solar system.

With luck the next issue will reveal that Pluto was deemed "not a planet" so that people would stop asking if it was still really Warworld or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home